Ultima Homes prides itself on adding luxurious features to new homes in Regina. From an over-sized kitchen island to a multi-zone surround sound system, we’re spilling the 6 most desired luxury features for new homes in Regina.
- Grand Entryway – First impressions mean everything. A grand entryway with a double-door front entrance, a high-ceiling, large windows and an impressive chandelier accompanied by a tiled floor medallion welcomes everyone to your Ultima Home.
- Over-Sized Kitchen Island – The kitchen is always where the party ends-up. Adding an over-sized island to our new homes in Regina accentuates a feeling of grandeur while providing plenty of counter space for entertaining.
- Multi-Zone Surround Sound System – Ranging from two, four or more rooms, having a multi-zone surround sound system installed allows people to listen to different music from room-to-room creating a spectacular opulence throughout the home. Gone are the days when you had to argue about which music genre you want to listen to!
- 13 Ft Ceiling Heated Garage – This high ceiling creates ample space for your toys. The 13 ft ceiling height enables room for a car lift, allowing you to store up to five of your most luxurious vehicles in a comfortably heated, spacious, garage.
- Walk-in Closet – A walk-in closet has been a popular feature for many years—but—we add a special flare to our walk-ins. Custom built-ins are built to accommodate any sized walk-in closet your heart desires. We add LED lighting on the ceiling to highlight your most prized possessions and add custom storage for jewellery, ties, an ironing board and a custom bench—exhibiting a special swankiness to your new Ultima Home.
- Second-Floor Balcony – They call it a master bedroom for a reason. Feel like the master of your home with a second-floor balcony off your bedroom. Enjoy your morning coffee on the balcony with a sunrise and a beautiful view, completing the richness of owning an Ultima Home. All of our balconies have Duradek on the floor, which is long lasting and low maintenance.
Which features will you add to your next Ultima Home build?