Ultima Homes is going where no custom home builder has gone before, creating an unprecedented, luxurious property to add to the market of show homes in Regina.
4427 Wolf Willow Place located in The Creeks (the most prestigious residential location in Regina), is an impressive property located on large pie lot that you don’t want to miss!
What makes this house superior? Here are 5 ways that Ultima Homes is raising the bar for show homes in Regina:
1. Dark iron spot velour brick on the exterior — this eye-catching brick adds opulence. This premium brick is uncommon to homes in the city of Regina and adds to the exclusivity of the home.
2. Double-door front entrance — this double-door front entrance is inviting, creating a warm, grand feeling the moment you and your guests walk into the home.
3. Floor-to-ceiling fireplace — this floor-to-ceiling fireplace has a VeniLux luxurious texture coating and extends to the 20 ft. ceiling. It is the focal point of the house and is conveniently located in the centre of the home.
4. Three ensuite bathrooms — all three bedrooms upstairs possess their very own enuite bathroom, adding to the feeling of grandeur that this beautifully designed house holds.
5. Large windows throughout — large windows are not limited to the front of the house for this stunning build. You will find large windows in all rooms providing an abundance of natural light.
These are 5 ways that Ultima Homes is raising the bar for show homes in Regina. View this extraordinary property on itss debut to the Regina show home market at the end of August.